SWA lands at wrong Branson Airport

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Link to audio?

We heard the atlas / JBR debacle on tape. I'm guessing this one will be similar but with that Cowboy accent.

Slow it the phook down out there birdmen.

Thank GOD no one was injured.

Link to audio?

We heard the atlas / JBR debacle on tape. I'm guessing this one will be similar but with that Cowboy accent.

Slow it the phook down out there birdmen.

Thank GOD no one was injured.

LiveATC.net doesn't cover KBBG, which is where the pertinent audio would be. There will be tower tapes, but those don't generally become public.

LiveATC.net doesn't cover KBBG, which is where the pertinent audio would be. There will be tower tapes, but those don't generally become public.

Tower (& other ATC) tapes are public record, available to anyone via FOIA request (and subject to FOIA exceptions).

Federal FOIA has some flexibility in response time so it will likely be a while before these are released (if someone requests them, which I am guessing someone will given the incident).

Glad no one hurt. Can a 737 with min fuel, min crew & no pax or cargo get back in the air w/ 3700 feet of runway?

Tower (& other ATC) tapes are public record, available to anyone via FOIA request (and subject to FOIA exceptions).

Federal FOIA has some flexibility in response time so it will likely be a while before these are released (if someone requests them, which I am guessing someone will given the incident).

Glad no one hurt. Can a 737 with min fuel, min crew & no pax or cargo get back in the air w/ 3700 feet of runway?

Yes easy.

Still waiting to see the CVR transcript from the LGA wheelbarrow debacle. Has that been published anywhere yet?

Latest resources

Back