Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Swerpipe

My Favorite Customer
Anyone out there who has been called already for an interview in July? Please post if you have gotten so lucky.

got the call a week ago for a 6 july interview... currently trying to calm down and think rationally.

What are the chances?

I clicked on this thread and the phone rang with the invite. Interviewing 12 Jul.

Got my type rating 3 weeks ago at HPA.

Hmmm...all low time but military. Seems like Southwest is looking past the qualified civilian pilots these days in favor of military.

reelbigfish,

An extremely small sample rate if all you're looking at is thuis forum. Southwest consistently has a nice blend of pilots from all backgrounds in each of their new hire classes. It makes for a nice blend and mix. Each and every class has some from the all varities of military and all varities of civilian backgrounds.

Mach 80 said:
reelbigfish,

An extremely small sample rate if all you're looking at is thuis forum. Southwest consistently has a nice blend of pilots from all backgrounds in each of their new hire classes. It makes for a nice blend and mix. Each and every class has some from the all varities of military and all varities of civilian backgrounds.
I'm glad to hear that Mach 80...I was beginning to feel a little bit discouraged from what I have seen here lately.

Reelbigfish,

I am in the same boat as you.
APP Jan 2004
Typed Feb 2004

Congrats to all the guys who have gotten interviews so far. Maybe we will be soon

Latest resources

Back