SWA INTERVIEW MARCH 8TH!!! YIPPIE!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SIC

I counted the student time as SIC. There wasn't any place to put dual received on the online app and you can't count it as PIC since you weren't a NATOPS qual'd Aircraft Commander.

LORs Info

I was also fortunate to get a call on Feb 10. My interview is 17 March. I know many folks with more time who are more deserving than me who haven't been called. Here's hoping those folks get called very soon.

my info:

Original App March 02
B-737 Type
Total Time 3070
Mil Jet PIC 1560
Mil Jet SIC 1100
Mil Jet Stud 330
Civilian Time 80
1000 Hours in last 36 months

FYI: A lot of folks I've spoken to recently weren't sure if old LORs were still on file with the original application. I had a chance to speak to a nice young lady in the PD this afternoon and asked about previously submitted LORs. I was told that the LORs from the original apps would be pulled for the interviews. The on-line recs (coming in March) are only for folks after they have been interviewed.

Thanks to all the folks providing help and words of encouragement!

Yahtz

P.S. Houman....the post was edited just for you. Sorry I forgot it earlier ;)

Last edited:
Congrats to all, sounds like an incredible dream come true, there's finally movement at my dream job! :D

Can't wait to feel the LUV, hopefully sooner than later. Blue skies everyone!

Tailwheelin:

Congratulations on getting the interview and best of luck to you. It is encouraging to the rest of us civy's to see someone with your qualifications get the phone call.

Anybody been able to figure out what the magic qualifications are to get the call for the interview? It can't be the type. We've seen one called that didn't have it. Original application date? I believe someone got the call that didn't apply prior to Jan 12th. I know I'm stumped. The only thing I can think of is maybe preference is being given to when you filled out the online app. It would be interesting to see when some people getting the call filled out the online app.

I got the call for a march 17th interview date and I filled my app. out on line in the Beginning of feb., and I never had an app. prior to that, the only thing that I can think of is that I am currently flying as a captain in a BBJ, as to why I was called so fast, and I never had an app in prior, I have seen people that have had an app. in back in 01 to people that just fiiled it out, maybe they are shuffling around,.

Any one else who just filled the App. out get a call that did not have an app. in prior to Jan?

Latest resources

Back