• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Interview Dates?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So TC...will you be able to get the type prior to the May classor will they waive it for you :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

You can get a type in a week. I guess that's why it isn't mandatory. Good luck everyone! It's a great company to work for! I'm sure that those of is who are chosen will be very happy.

Hey buddy, we're over manned and it looks like the O-3 types will het VSP again and guys like me will have NO problem retiring on basically a moments notice. Good luck everybody!

11500TT, 8700PIC, 737Type, June 2004 interview, no call yet. I figure if you havn't been called by the end of this week you've missed the bus for this year. Good luck everyone.

has anyone received a telephone screening?
people dept called me last fri and asked me a few questions; why do u think we should hire u? how hav u improved since last interview?
(i interviewed in 2006)
she didnt offer me an interview as a result.

has anyone received a telephone screening?
people dept called me last fri and asked me a few questions; why do u think we should hire u? how hav u improved since last interview?
(i interviewed in 2006)
she didnt offer me an interview as a result.

I got a screening call. Same questions. Interviewed 6 years ago. Have the type and lots of jet pic time. She said they would send out emails in the next two weeks letting us know if we were selected for this round of interviews.

Latest resources

Back