Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Swerpipe

My Favorite Customer
Can anyone verify when is the DB meeting? Is it Feb 16? I've heard different things. If so, when do people get called? Thank you and good luck to all!

Can't provide any information on the DB date. I can tell you it takes 4 - 7 days to get the call (hopefully) or the letter. Good luck!

According to the Chief Pilot at my base it is the 16th. I was told that some of the recent Feb. interviews may be shifted to the March DB.

normal?

TZtoSWA said:
According to the Chief Pilot at my base it is the 16th. I was told that some of the recent Feb. interviews may be shifted to the March DB.

TZ,
Isn't the formula normally that this month's DB is for last month's interviews (not counting the recent January thing)? Wouldn't folks expect the Feb interviewees to be in a Mar DB? Or do I have it wrong? Thanks.

jsingel said:
TZ,
Isn't the formula normally that this month's DB is for last month's interviews (not counting the recent January thing)? Wouldn't folks expect the Feb interviewees to be in a Mar DB? Or do I have it wrong? Thanks.

From my understanding they do as many as they can based on how far along the reference checkers are.

Latest resources

Back