• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
What!! You're out of your mind...

I have to agree with radar.

Please watch your preferential treatment. It is being given.

I resent that opinion.. you are way wrong.. I could not give a care who gets suspended or banned for TOS violations.. everyone gets the same treatment by me.. If other mods have done so, I was not aware of it, but don't place me in that catagory.. as it does not happen with me..

So what would you have me do.. keeping in mind that if your request for my action " is accepted".. I'll perform the exact same thing to you and learlove.and anyone else that wants to join the party?
Be careful what you ask for, cuz it is for you too.. fairness and all.. it might be a real quiet week for me.. shoot..

WHO is LEARLOVE - NOTClr4theapch?

And while I am on it... Radar.. please show me where in our TOS where you definition is noted as part of the rules here.. ?? Urban dictionary?? really... you kind of described yourself in that one, however, you see you did violate the TOS with your language in your post.. so you get a warning now.. and your post gets deleted.. what don't you guys understand about the TOS..

No creative swearing, sexual comments that can offend young people that come here.. that IS in the TOS..

However, this thread has gotten way off track.. so get back on topic.. clean and easy, or I'll just close the thread... very soon...

Last edited:
Thats it. warning have been sent out Via PM's.. knock it off..

this is non productive aviation content with deliberate intentions to stir the pot.. posts have been deleted and this thread is now closed..

mod clr4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back