• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Declining Edge

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thank god I got this info now....I was leaving for Dallas in a week for training....luckily my resignation letter was not until the 30th.....phew that was a close one.

Not to mention that the last numbers i saw showed AMR had 79000 bodies and we have 31000.Nearly two thirds less people and making alot more money with em..

I will take that kind of math all day long.

Not to mention that the last numbers i saw showed AMR had 79000 bodies and we have 31000.Nearly two thirds less people and making alot more money with em..

I will take that kind of math all day long.

stop twisting my arm.........I will go to class.

Didn't AMR have $120mil in hedge earnings the 4th Quarter? Yall better watch out, when those hedges run out pop the balloons, drain the pool, and shut out the lights. It's over.

Hedges running out, oh my.... I give this place 1 year, now that I know that.

I can't believe it guys. Just get here and get comfortable and now I have to look for another job.....

I was so hoping to spend atleast a full year here. I just gave all my trips away in Give Away.

Guess that Laser Hair Removel Technician job didn't look that bad after all.

Last edited:
I'm also thinkin' those AMR pilots are going to get a well deserved raise which will impact their labor costs. Congrats to both companies for making money. Well done. I've read better airline research from 5th graders.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back