swa.. D.O.H

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ron burgundy

Can somebody tell me the DOH of the most junior Capt and the most senior F/O at SWA?

Thanks in advance.

The most senior FO could be (and probably is) someone with 20+ years for reasons including loss of first class medical and can only hold 2nd class, or great QOL being #1 in base as FO, or too lazy to upgrade, or failed too many upgrade attempts.

Uh, no.

Jun to Oct 2001 most junior to senior Captain, most senior FO is Jun 01 hire.

Last edited:
Actually there is at least one F/O (Lance CA) that was hired in 1999, maybe earlier. 52000'ish number. Obviously he is there by choice.

The senior F/O (Lance CA) for December is a 49xxx number, Feb 1999 hire. Based in Dallas, he can pick up some really good deals on the F/O side. He would be 5 spots from the bottom of the Captain list in Dallas, so being a Lance is way better, IMO.

Who'd want to be a Capt at SW? Not like they make a lot of money......oh wait, sorry. I was reading what CAL pays it's pilots.......

The senior F/O (Lance CA) for December is a 49xxx number, Feb 1999 hire. Based in Dallas, he can pick up some really good deals on the F/O side. He would be 5 spots from the bottom of the Captain list in Dallas, so being a Lance is way better, IMO.

That sounds like my buddy PW. He could of upgraded a long time ago but makes enough as an FO and likes the time off / schedule that being a senior FO affords him.

Latest resources

Back