Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bob_Sacamano

Hey all,
I just got the word from Glo in the Training Center. As of now, SWA is running one class in July, and two each in August and September.
Good Luck,
bs

Hey all,
I just got the word from Glo in the Training Center. As of now, SWA is running one class in July, and two each in August and September.
Good Luck,
bs

Thanks for the info.

Now if someone would post up when they get the call for class in Aug with their type/interview date that would be helpful to judge where you sit in the pool.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the info.

Now if someone would post up when they get the call for class in Aug with their type/interview date that would be helpful to judge where you sit in the pool.

Thanks in advance.

I interviewed March 19th with the type, on the May DB. I'm available August 15th and haven't heard anything.

The wait is getting longer, eh Arctic?

May DB for me w/ type - was told I'm 5 classes away. This was 2 weeks ago.

I think we are taking 5 airplanes in September.... that means we will need pilots by then. I see AUG picking back up.

But I'm just a pr*ck, so take it for what its worth

the SWA/FO

Interviewed in Jan. called in Feb. Typed March 17th and just missed the July class. Havent heard anything for August yet but understand the give you atleast 3wks notice.

I think there is a decent possibility that we pare back the sked this fall and keep classes trickling at 1-2 per month...we will still grow regardless, so don't get discouraged but I wouldn't burn my RJDC card just yet either. I'd be ready to go at a few days notice if possible though in case someone drops out...lots of companies hiring right now and increased chances of that happening. I would not be shocked if we started parking some 500's (or maybe some 300's) this fall OR if we maybe sent several in for refurbing with winglets and whatnot on the inside as the schedule contracts some this fall.

anyone know if the training dept has come up with some firm dates yet for august classes even though the calls have not yet started to go out?

Latest resources

Back