• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Calls or Letters?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Curious if anyone has received any calls and / or a letter.

Thanks
- Octane

Spoke to a Chief Pilot couple of weeks ago and he said they were doing the board on the 6th. I would not expect calls to go out until Mon or Sat if they want people for a quick class. Start checking mailbox Tuesday.

No references called here. Expecting a letter. :-( Good luck to you all! Seems like an amazing place to call home!

Not sure if that is an indicator. A friend of mine interviewed at the front of the pack, I was near the end... neither of us had references called. Or, perhaps we all will be kicking the dog soon. I'm staying optimistic. Good Luck to you too.

You didn't have any references called either? Do you know if they started the PRIA check on you? I don't think either occurred in my case.

Another pilot I interviewed with had his references checked so I prepared myself for the bad news.

I have a mil background, so although I filled out the PRIA paperwork, the directions said that they don't check it.

I have a theory that the ref's may not be important if all of your stuff lines up. This is because anyone that we list as refs are going to say we are good dudes. ... just a theory.

Latest resources

Back