SWA Assistant DX Opening

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Knew a couple of people who got the "thanks but no thanks" email today

I got an email yesterday saying I wasn't being selected to test, even though I tested and interviewed the previous two postings. I got my application in on time, so I don't know what to think. I don't know what happened this go around.

I got an email yesterday saying I wasn't being selected to test, even though I tested and interviewed the previous two postings. I got my application in on time, so I don't know what to think. I don't know what happened this go around.

This is just a shot in the dark, but maybe not passing the interviews and tests the first two times????

A year had to pass before I could reapply for a position when I was going through the process. Don't know if that still is applicable or not.

This is just a shot in the dark, but maybe not passing the interviews and tests the first two times????

I passed their test both times. I was selected to interview two different times. I had very good interviews. I don't know how many externals they interviewed vs. how many they took, but I imagine the competition is very fierce, and if I happen to be going against someone who also has supervisor/manager experience (which I don't have yet) and that person also has a good interview, well then......

I passed their test both times. I was selected to interview two different times. I had very good interviews. I don't know how many externals they interviewed vs. how many they took, but I imagine the competition is very fierce, and if I happen to be going against someone who also has supervisor/manager experience (which I don't have yet) and that person also has a good interview, well then......

OK.... Hope it works out for you.

Latest resources

Back