Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: Re: Too Hard.

LiveFreeorDie said:
There goes your trap flap, flapping away about stuff you know little about.

A large proportion of the SWA pool consists of military pilots most of whom could easily pass any major interview--with or with out a sim check. 'Course the key to most interviews is personallity...most airlines know we can fly, otherwise we wouldn't have made it through training. You seem a bit lacking in the personality department ..."I finished 10 of 150"...what a maroon.

You get a B-720 type for flying the KC-135 in the USAF

I have know idea what the hell you are talking about. I also love how people talk tough and mean on the internet. People are very brave when annonymous. And I couldn't care less how Websters spells annonymous.

Went ahead and removed my last thread to this point of view. No need for it {livefreeordie}. Anyways, youre not foolish if you keep replying. These are hard times no need to make it any harder. Take care!:)

canyonblue said:
That is why you will find that all SWA pilots, and poolies, will defend their great airline to the end, but do not START threads blasting another.

Canyon,

Hey, where's the LUV? There are also a lot of SWA wannabes who will gladly defend SWA for you. ;)

Yahtz

P.S. We don't hate Florida, just "Visor Boy".

radiofly er said:
[ second of all I'm sure your American airlines friend never thought that one of their planes was going to go slamming into a building full of terrorists. ]

Could you please clarify whether or not you made a grammatical error or are you implying sympathy for the terrorists? Who are you saying are the terrorists?

I had a flight down to San Antonio, on the way back after I had logged on at the airport me and the captain were debating to wether this question should be given any consideration. After further review, yeah maybe the comment was not written properly
or maybe if I had put a comma after building; would that have made a difference? Or maybe we all understand what we want to understand.
My point is simple, I had read, reviewed and critiqued all the threads carefully many times and not once did I ever think that, that comment would be misundertood for anything other than what it is. If you did, then maybe you have some issues to resolve. . . . . . . . . . . . Take care.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone would say anything derogatory about a bunch of people getting killed on the 11th.

So you should just ignore that post I am sure you didn't mean anything by it.

I could shoot myself in the head, considering the past 90 minutes I have wasted reading this thread. I can't even remember where it all started (was it SWA, ATA, JetBlue, or Mexicana?). It's embarrassing. But, strangely, I couldn't stop reading. It was like watching a train wreck.

Please, I'm begging, just end it.

By the way, a lot of you people need to learn how to proof read your posts, or at least to edit them after the fact (that being said, I've probably got a typo in here somewhere).

KC-10 Driver said:
I could shoot myself in the head, considering the past 90 minutes I have wasted reading this thread. I can't even remember where it all started (was it SWA, ATA, JetBlue, or Mexicana?). It's embarrassing. But, strangely, I couldn't stop reading. It was like watching a train wreck.

Please, I'm begging, just end it.

By the way, a lot of you people need to learn how to proof read your posts, or at least to edit them after the fact (that being said, I've probably got a typo in here somewhere).

But,strangely, I couldn't stop reading.

Strange isn't?

Don't get us started again, please I'm begging!!

Latest resources

Back