Suspected drunk pilot in OMA? Republic/CHQ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep. Snitch..

I was really just commenting on the irony of the situation had the guy tipped the van driver minutes before said van driver made the phone call to ruin his life.. That's all.. D-bag

Not ironic in the least. The van driver made a call that potentially saved lives. At the very least his call kept the other pilot from being placed in a tough spot. Please stop being an idiot--the van driver's phone call didn't ruin this pilot's life. THE PILOT RUINED HIS OWN LIFE. The fact that you are incapable of making that distinction makes me question whether you should be in the cockpit at all. What is it with this generation of kids that cannot take responsibility for their actions? Geesh!

Last edited:
Not ironic in the least. The van driver made a call that potentially saved lives. At the very least his call kept the other pilot from being placed in a tough spot. Please stop being an idiot--the van driver's phone call didn't ruin this pilot's life. THE PILOT RUINED HIS OWN LIFE. The fact that you are incapable of making that distinction makes me question weather you should be in the cockpit at all. What is it with this generation of kids that cannot take responsibility for their actions? Geesh!

Bingo.

The fact that you are incapable of making that distinction makes me question weather you should be in the cockpit at all

I always question weather when I'm in the cockpit. :D

I keed I keed.

Not ironic in the least. The van driver made a call that potentially saved lives. At the very least his call kept the other pilot from being placed in a tough spot. Please stop being an idiot--the van driver's phone call didn't ruin this pilot's life. THE PILOT RUINED HIS OWN LIFE. The fact that you are incapable of making that distinction makes me question weather you should be in the cockpit at all. What is it with this generation of kids that cannot take responsibility for their actions? Geesh!

The irony is still there.. d-bag

The irony is still there.. d-bag

i·ro·ny/ˈīrənē/
Noun:
The expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Go ahead, Clutch, enlighten me--OR, maybe don't use a simple word without understanding its meaning.

Don't show up to the airport until you have metabolized all of the alcohol that you have consumed. The public loves hunting for drunk pilots. It is a unique sport. It makes them feel like they have saved the day. Don't be fair game. Watch this important video, and you will be prepared to show up sober and ready for the incessant torture of your job. Best wishes and Cheers! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIugiL4h1BE&feature=related

I'll take a stab at it. It is ironic that the pilot tipped the van driver for helping him get to the plane that morning then the guy turned around and stopped him from getting to the plane. Either way, i think he was pointing out the humor in it more than saying he shouldn't have snitched. I think we would all agree that this pilot was an idiot for what he did and the van driver, although he did "snitch", did the right thing.

Dave

PS It's ironic that a guy with the name Little Mojito is bashing someone for drinking.

Latest resources

Back