Suncountry

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyingdutchman

So whats new with Suncountry ? They hiring ?

FD

Still bringing back furloughees. The C.P. says they may hire off the street come this Spring or Summer. They are at the bottom of the furlough list and are now going in reverse seniority order for recall, which means you have to sh*t or get off the pot.

Maybe I should ask again - how many people are still on furlough?[/quot

Well, if you are looking for an exact number, sorry. I thought the above would give you a good idea, but a guess would be around 30 to 40 still on furlough. Depending on who wants to come back and who doesn't will determine when they will all be back. Not an exact science, since no one knows everyones intentions. If you are looking for when hiring will start, rumor is April and is expected to continue for the foreseeable future. Sorry I can't be more exact for you. (who says pilots are anal ;) )

I'll be specific. There are exactly 40 people still on furlough. Most of those people are at different airlines. And, have bypassed recall a few times. Of those 40 probably 6 may come back. After that hiring. 6 people per month for the next three years. Hiring will probably start sometime in mid march.

Maybe I should ask again - how many people are still on furlough?[/quot

Well, if you are looking for an exact number, sorry. I thought the above would give you a good idea, but a guess would be around 30 to 40 still on furlough. Depending on who wants to come back and who doesn't will determine when they will all be back. Not an exact science, since no one knows everyones intentions. If you are looking for when hiring will start, rumor is April and is expected to continue for the foreseeable future. Sorry I can't be more exact for you. (who says pilots are anal ;) )

Hey Schafjet! I love your avatar dude!

This is my rifle this is my gun
This is for fighting this is for fun! HA!

Latest resources

Back