• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SunCountry

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What you say WOULD make sense if EVERYONE at SWA thought that way. But, according to this board, they do NOT. You guys are cocky and want it all, and couldn't give a rat's azz about other pilots. Sad but true, and every other pilot on this board knows it.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Ditto...

You asked if we were addressing the RJ problem, and I said we were. You can't just park them all overnight (although I would like to--50 seaters that is---we may need some of the 76 seaters on certain routes). We can ALL see now that the 50 seaters are inefficient, even our top brass (RA was quoted in the last conference call stating he was going to get rid of 100 more in 2-3 years, including all of the props) You said we were paid the same flying INTL and DOM, which I stated was incorrect. There is a difference, in both hourly pay and perdiem. What else can I state? I debunked a lot of what you said was true. Also, I added that even our food is better on our INTL flights. The stews usually come up with a menu before we push (and it sometimes has pictures of the entres)---and ask for our choices. It is pretty nice. Would I trade that for some higher pay? Well, we will be working on that issue as soon as we can--initial contract talks start next year. In the meantime, the hot fudge sundaes are really good.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Oh yeah, I forgot about the food. Nice comeback.

For 13,000 post General, you really are clueless. No Back to your RJ's!

Say what? After reading all of the cocky posts during the SWA--F9 merger debacle, I think I am correct. You guys would sell your grandmas to slave traders in order to upgrade a bit quicker with new planes and NO additional employees. Sorry, I am correct.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Oh yeah, I forgot about the food. Nice comeback.

Nice comeback? I refuted EVERYTHING you had to say, making you look clueless as usual. The great food is a plus, though. While you guys do an "OJ Simpson" jumping over peoples' luggage throughout the terminal looking for a Pizza Hut To-Go, all INTL flights have meals for our crewmembers, and to Europe we have a great selection of choices. We get a nice salad, entree, and dessert. It is pretty tasty. Sure, we would rather have better pay at the same time, but that is something we will be working on very soon---so in the meantime it is nice to have great food YOU CAN EAT WITH A FORK and KNIFE. Enjoy HRL.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General, your hilarious. Just too easy.

On AM's we basically work from 7AM to 2PM. I'm not running for food. Sorry.

Very sweet hotels with plenty of time for the old 1-2-3. Which most of the time the Delta crews try to weesle into. I've had the bartenders tell more than a few stories asking for ID and it's not SWA..but Delta.

Do you really think SW pilots have an attitude vs. Delta riverboat captains? That's the pot calling the kettle black if I've ever heard it.

Back on point, I'm sure we'd welcome the Sun Country pilots with open arms. They've definitely been through enough over the years.

Just a reminder, SWA does not need SCA for an ETOPS certificate, they already have one. SWA bought ATA and its certificate, including ETOPS (757 and 737) and worldwide operating authority, when they bid on the ATA LGA slots in bankruptcy court. Not sure SWA needs the aircraft right now either as it sounds like their aircraft and crews are under-utilized right now.

General, your hilarious. Just too easy.

On AM's we basically work from 7AM to 2PM. I'm not running for food. Sorry.

Very sweet hotels with plenty of time for the old 1-2-3. Which most of the time the Delta crews try to weesle into. I've had the bartenders tell more than a few stories asking for ID and it's not SWA..but Delta.

Do you really think SW pilots have an attitude vs. Delta riverboat captains? That's the pot calling the kettle black if I've ever heard it.

Back on point, I'm sure we'd welcome the Sun Country pilots with open arms. They've definitely been through enough over the years.

Ok, good, now I have a quote from you that you cannot take back. Hilarious. And, I am glad you have AM pushes with the 1 2 3 rule, that sounds FANTASTIC. Do you get sloshed? How many 3's do you have (mixed drinks)? Do you go to bed in LBB sloshed and crying "that Darn General Lee, he gets me EVERYTIME. He seriously is FANTASTIC at what he does---which is out debate me EVERYTIME. EVERYTIME!!!" And, you don't eat breakfast? That is the most important meal of the day. I usually eat it approaching the English Coast or overflying "occupied France" with the sunrise. It is real "perrty." (Texas speak) Good night!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Seriously Bill, do we have to rehash the same old stuff over and over again? You really need a vacation my friend.

Latest resources

Back