Strongly worded email!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

crj567

Anyone see that "balls-out" email from ASA ALPA?!

-WOW! The company will know that we mean business now! "We believe the delay in line publication was preventable, and we are going to find out who was responsible!!!" -To paraphrase.

-Dang, the company has got to be shivering in its boots! Those union guys finally mean business!

-I mean, the 53rd time the lines come out late as hell for no reason was the last straw!! Our reps are on the warpath! (To the golf course.) (And the buffett.)

I wonder how many 6 hour daily credits went into writing that barn-burner....

Last edited:
I was shaking in my boots reading it. Just imagine how scared management is going to be of our ferocious union.

I expect knee caps to be broken soon.

Last edited:
When are we, the line pilots, going to do something about it? I got a Perf Plus check last week that basically said, "Thank you for bending over and taking it up the ass this quarter. Here is a small token of the company's appreciation."

No number of grievances will stop the company from squeezing every dime out of us. Its time to put the squeeze on the company.

Bids were late because the company didn't pay the software vendor any longer because they were convinced we would be using PBS by now. The vendor would not do a month by month contract, so management had to scramble to find a vendor to do it at the last minute. And guess what.................the software didn't work! Imagine that!! Great planning!

Latest resources

Back