Strike Vote Called For at NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DO-82 driver said:
Man, FamilyGuy!!!!!!....talk about a company plant.....jigs up buddy!

Like I said earlier, believe all the conspiracy theories you want. You label anyone that doesnt buy your line or that points out the holes in your theorys as a company plant. If that makes you sleep better at night then so be it....but it doesnt change the facts, which I'm still waiting for someone to explain.

run along now, union trolls...

FamilyGuy said:
Like I said earlier, believe all the conspiracy theories you want. You label anyone that doesnt buy your line or that points out the holes in your theorys as a company plant. If that makes you sleep better at night then so be it....but it doesnt change the facts, which I'm still waiting for someone to explain.

run along now, union trolls...

And the drama continues.... welcome to the dollhouse.

Not so fast....

WRONG. The UNION was the first group to start trying to involve other employee groups when they started handing out their 'educational' materials at a company meeting.

WRONG...not gonna let you get away with this one FamilyGuy....we handed out pamphlets in RESPONSE to a company intranet page. You have been targeted by managment from day one. It's called class warfare. Sounds like you've bought into it hook line and sinker.

The UNION was the first group to take this fight public when they picketed at Berkshire's annual meeting in Omaha and bought billboards in CMH and TEB.

This contract has been in the public forum for four years. Do a Lexus-Nexus search. You will find Wall Street and NY Times references to labor negotiations at NJA.

Management had left us out of it and we were content to sit on the sidelines. Now when Management publishes a rebuttal to the union propaganda then you accuse them of using the employees in a "divide & conquer" battle plan????[/QUOTE]
As I said before, you have been targeted by MGT from the time this started getting contentious...probably before.

Hogprint said:
WRONG. The UNION was the first group to start trying to involve other employee groups when they started handing out their 'educational' materials at a company meeting.

WRONG...not gonna let you get away with this one FamilyGuy....we handed out pamphlets in RESPONSE to a company intranet page. You have been targeted by managment from day one. It's called class warfare. Sounds like you've bought into it hook line and sinker.

The UNION was the first group to take this fight public when they picketed at Berkshire's annual meeting in Omaha and bought billboards in CMH and TEB.

This contract has been in the public forum for four years. Do a Lexus-Nexus search. You will find Wall Street and NY Times references to labor negotiations at NJA.

Management had left us out of it and we were content to sit on the sidelines. Now when Management publishes a rebuttal to the union propaganda then you accuse them of using the employees in a "divide & conquer" battle plan????
As I said before, you have been targeted by MGT from the time this started getting contentious...probably before.[/QUOTE]

Okay, Hogprint....I'm trying to keep an open mind on this. For arguements sake, lets say you are right....I dont remember seeing anything from the company before I received your document at the meeting. What did this posting on the intranet say?

family guy et al

You know the pilots do travel alot. And I have to agree (I think it was posted on this thread) that 100k does not buy alot these days. Also if you are married with a couple of kids, it is impossible for the wife to work a meaningful job while the husband is gone 50% of the time. They dont work 50% of the time- they are GONE 50% of the time.

And although we can all accept the fact the pilots "knew what they were getting into when they came to NJA" and "if you are married to a pilot you have to expect them to travel" the fact of the matter is the disparity between the rich and poor in this country is growing and someone has to step up to Bush's anti labor pro big guy, spend my social security stance.

AND- as long as the IBT feels confident that company will survive and I hope they keep that in mind- (given the fallacies of mgnt and that none of us is perfect) I hope these young families do get good raises and I hope they get them soon- 100%, I dont know. 50% yes if it is really 50% and not 50% after you start paying extra for sugar in your coffee.

Lets face it a college education and trained pilot should not start out at 27k. A college educated engineer does not start out at 27k. And we all know there are perks here like per diem, but the bottom rung has to be 40k starting out given the current schedule whatever the heck that is.

So pilots- here is my post. I AM AN outsider. I HAVE read alot. I AM NOT A MNGT TROLL. I have done alot of analysis. I have spoken to alot of you on both sides.

I am going to write my article now.

FAcFriend said:
family guy et al

You know the pilots do travel alot. And I have to agree (I think it was posted on this thread) that 100k does not buy alot these days. Also if you are married with a couple of kids, it is impossible for the wife to work a meaningful job while the husband is gone 50% of the time. They dont work 50% of the time- they are GONE 50% of the time.

And although we can all accept the fact the pilots "knew what they were getting into when they came to NJA" and "if you are married to a pilot you have to expect them to travel" the fact of the matter is the disparity between the rich and poor in this country is growing and someone has to step up to Bush's anti labor pro big guy, spend my social security stance.

AND- as long as the IBT feels confident that company will survive and I hope they keep that in mind- (given the fallacies of mgnt and that none of us is perfect) I hope these young families do get good raises and I hope they get them soon- 100%, I dont know. 50% yes if it is really 50% and not 50% after you start paying extra for sugar in your coffee.

Lets face it a college education and trained pilot should not start out at 27k. A college educated engineer does not start out at 27k. And we all know there are perks here like per diem, but the bottom rung has to be 40k starting out given the current schedule whatever the heck that is.

So pilots- here is my post. I AM AN outsider. I HAVE read alot. I AM NOT A MNGT TROLL. I have done alot of analysis. I have spoken to alot of you on both sides.

I am going to write my article now.

SO....

Now its George Bushs fault and Netjet pilots should start out at 40K huh?

Thats some of the dumbest $hit I read here yet!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back