Stop the divisive SWA AAI stuff

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JT12345

Get over the merger and get over yourselves. Move on and stop the negative %$&^%&. Stop giving the haters on here reasons to comment like the typical suspects. They will do anything to bring us down because they went through hell for about 10 years and can't get over it themselves.

Life is not always about you.

Get over the merger and get over yourselves. Move on and stop the negative %$&^%&. Stop giving the haters on here reasons to comment like the typical suspects. They will do anything to bring us down because they went through hell for about 10 years and can't get over it themselves.

I hope you guys get over your terrible merger integration, and the ridiculous idea that almost all of the AT Capts had to go to the right seat, even though AT brought 737s to the merger. Good luck.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Ah, nothing quells merger quarrels like another merger... took DAL to merge with NWA to put the red/green show to bed, looks like AA will finally steamroll the McCoys and Hatfields into submission. Just go out and scoop someone up - like Hawaiian. ;)

Actually, most people have.

However, we can always count on dumbasses like the General to trot it out as a punchline, or to deflect away from other topics when he has nothing actually related to address or rebut. Case in point, and as predictable as tomorrow's sunrise, his immediate response above. Was anyone surprised? Doubt it.

Bubba

AT brought over pilots and flight attendants, the planes were acquired during the purchase as an asset and as such can be used by SWA as required, there should be no imagined stipulation that because the flight crew used these planes at AT that they would have any dabs on them at SWA -

Actually, most people have.

However, we can always count on dumbasses like the General to trot it out as a punchline, or to deflect away from other topics when he has nothing actually related to address or rebut. Case in point, and as predictable as tomorrow's sunrise, his immediate response above. Was anyone surprised? Doubt it.

Bubba

Face it Bubba, every AT 737 Capt is upset, and not just at ALPA. The SLI would have been different in arbitration, and that's why you're still happy. There is NO way zero guys would be given a Capt seat when the second company brings planes to the party, and Seperate pay rates on the same plane for 3 years (B-scale) even though bag fees were still charged on the AT side was pretty low. I can't believe your union allowed that.... Try to refute any of that. You can't. And Bubba, I know plenty of AT pilots here in ATL.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
AT brought over pilots and flight attendants, the planes were acquired during the purchase as an asset and as such can be used by SWA as required, there should be no imagined stipulation that because the flight crew used these planes at AT that they would have any dabs on them at SWA -

Huh? Whaaaat? Ever been to arbitration? I guess not. The process agreement called for arbitration IF the two sides couldn't agree on the SLI the first time. I wonder what happened after that point? Hmmm. Hence upset AT pilots.

Maybe you need to review how arbitration works over here, in the United States.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Face it Bubba, every AT 737 Capt is upset, and not just at ALPA. The SLI would have been different in arbitration, and that's why you're still happy. There is NO way zero guys would be given a Capt seat when the second company brings planes to the party, and Seperate pay rates on the same plane for 3 years (B-scale) even though bag fees were still charged on the AT side was pretty low. I can't believe your union allowed that.... Try to refute any of that. You can't.

Bye Bye---General Lee

If you feel this way, you should have spoke up a long time ago . I had no idea that things should have gone different in your opinion .

I am guessing your holding back how you feel about USAir and AWA .

I am off to do 13 legs into LBB today . I sure hope Pizza Hut is open so I can run and get something to eat on my 7 minute turns .

If feel this way you should have spoke up a long time ago . I had no idea that things should have gone different .

I am guessing your holding back how you feel about USAir and AWA .

I am off to do 13 legs into LBB today . I sure hope Pizza Hut is open so I can run and get something to eat on my 7 minute turns .

Ahahahaha! Good, enjoy it, and get the "Supreme Personal Pan Pizza", you can afford it, you did great in your SLI.. I go to Europe later this week, and it's gonna be fantastic.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back