Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Status of Citation Latitude for Netjets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

johnsonrod

I realize the Latitude will replace current airframes for little/no net fleet growth. Any update on when we will start seeing these on the line? How many total orders/options? Looks like quite an improvement over the XLS in terms of cabin comfort and performance:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjnEHaPVcMY

That pilot looks cool in that video - where can I apply for that job? LOL!

It really isn't a sovereign replacement. It is probably more of a hawker 800xp/900xp replacement. First one should be on property sometime next year.

It will replace some Excels, probably most Hawkers, and most Sovereigns. It probably won't be as capable as the Sovereign, but it will do more than the Hawker or Excel and it will be the biggest of the bunch. Wearen't taking any more Sovereigns, Hawkers, or Excels so something has to replace them. I have heard rumors of the company biting the bullet and taking a bunch of XLS+ since nothing else really does the same for the price, but nothing decided yet for the real Excel replacement since it is solidly between the Phenom and the Latitude and the difference between the two is huge.

Last edited:
From my sales team, I understand it will replace the Sovereign. The Phenom is poaching owners down from the Excel -- much less expensive and about the same capabilities (from an owner's perspective).

From my sales team, I understand it will replace the Sovereign. The Phenom is poaching owners down from the Excel -- much less expensive and about the same capabilities (from an owner's perspective).

minus a standup cabin and apu.

Have they even named a CP yet? I haven't seen any movement on this fleet. Those SDP positions are usually filled a year out.

Latest resources

Back