St.Louis looking to lure Delta Airlines to Lambert Airport--video and article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
09-07-2010
St. Louis, MO (KTVI-FOX2now.com) - Delta Airlines has begun a major expansion in flights to the east coast that has Lambert Airport officials sky high. Four daily, non-stop flights to New York's LaGuardia Airport began Tuesday, and officials say this is just the beginning. In October, Delta will introduce four daily flights to Washington, D.C. Reagan National airport.

Twice daily roundtrip service to Raleigh-Durham will start on November 1, 2010, as part of Delta's strategy to connect top business markets.

By November, Delta will be operating 41 day flights from Lambert to the following destinations: Atlanta, Cincinnati, Washington, D.C., Detroit, New York-LaGuardia & JFK, Memphis, Minneapolis, Raleigh-Durham and Salt Lake City.

>> By November, Delta will be operating 41 day flights from Lambert to the following destinations <<

With what? RJ's? Or mainline?

09-07-2010
St. Louis, MO (KTVI-FOX2now.com) - Delta Airlines has begun a major expansion in flights to the east coast that has Lambert Airport officials sky high. Four daily, non-stop flights to New York's LaGuardia Airport began Tuesday, and officials say this is just the beginning. In October, Delta will introduce four daily flights to Washington, D.C. Reagan National airport.

Twice daily roundtrip service to Raleigh-Durham will start on November 1, 2010, as part of Delta's strategy to connect top business markets.

By November, Delta will be operating 41 day flights from Lambert to the following destinations: Atlanta, Cincinnati, Washington, D.C., Detroit, New York-LaGuardia & JFK, Memphis, Minneapolis, Raleigh-Durham and Salt Lake City.

It's ON!!!...(Hope they make a profit..):D

It's ON!!!...(Hope they make a profit..):D

You mean those two Bo and Luke Dumbazz Captains of yours on your "Nonstop" commercial? Man alive, everytime I see that one, I wince. How did those two get by Larry?

And, it is on, to LGA and DCA I guess from STL. Do you fly NONSTOP to either of those places from STL? Oh wait, I guess you are waiting for the GOV'T to just give you some more slots........not buy them when the auction occurs, rather just wait and get them for FREE...... Yeah, I guess your free pizzas ARE ON the way DOT....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back