• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sprint firing 3 & hiring 3?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We don't have a flight attendant either for a BBJ, but when we travel on long Intl' flights, we have an extra pilot in the crew rest area, and our mechanic comes with us and acts as our flight attendant, he is a real good cook, has made some real good dishes.

I dont care who is in back so long as they are trained on the defib, basic first aid, and are authroized to give out needed meds!

in-flight emergencies half way across the Atl or Pac can be pretty scary!

Gulfstream 200 said:

just what I want, pax cooking for themselves in back...

:eek: :eek:

I don't like it when some flight attendants cook either. I can remember a few times looking into the back of the GIV and seeing a smoke filled cabin because the F/A forgot to vent the oven:eek:

Oh The Pain!!!

Hey Rice man...If you DID have to perform some FA duties, I'm hoping you would leave those pumps at home, that I keep hearing about!!(unless of course you wuz cooking up some BBQ)
MMMMMM...BBQ!!!
I think I would have to pass on the CPR also....:D :eek: :eek:

Sprint

GV is correct but that's only half the story. The guy that replaced Jon got canned as well. Numerous stories there as well.

Two stories. 1. They didn't like the new new guy and quit. 2. They got fired. Who knows. Heard both today.

Sprint

...is restructuring the flight department. The Global is quietly for sale and there has been a pilot exodus to Fedex.

GV

Latest resources

Back