Spirit orders 20 new 321's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Smartass,

I am glad you are on your wife's insurance, because the one we have at bigblue is probably amongst the very worst in the 121 environment. NK has health insurance as part of their CBA.

As for pay at NK, the current contract have them topping out at $185, which is higher than bigblue by about $18 or 10%.

So I wouldn't go tooting your horn too hard!

Smartass,

I am glad you are on your wife's insurance, because the one we have at bigblue is probably amongst the very worst in the 121 environment. NK has health insurance as part of their CBA.

As for pay at NK, the current contract have them topping out at $185, which is higher than bigblue by about $18 or 10%.

So I wouldn't go tooting your horn too hard!

1. I mentioned more than once that I was referring to FO pay.

2. Are you now taking the company's position that we should include spirit's pay into our average? Most pilots and our PVC are arguing against adding them, you must disagree with our PVC?

$215k at Jetblue means you are a flica whoring loser with no life whatsoever that works your ass off.

No thanks. I'd rather be the Delta guy that makes that much for working a normal schedule.

$215k at Jetblue means you are a flica whoring loser with no life whatsoever that works your ass off.

No thanks. I'd rather be the Delta guy that makes that much for working a normal schedule.

Delta 5 year guy makes $112/hr times 72 = about $8000/mo
or 96k/hr.

Do your homework!

About 15k less than a 5 yr Spirit pilot!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back