Speculation on why NJA didn't make an NBAA announcement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BentOver

Ok... With NBAA being done, and NJA not making an announcement. My next question is what may or may not be the reasons they wouldn't pull the usual "big show" announcement?

My thoughts:

1) Not done doing the analysis/negotiating....... probably the most logical reason. BUT, by now they have to know with fair certainty what they "plan" on doing. Atleast one would hope, after all this time, they've figured it out. So maybe the details haven't been worked out. BUT you'd also think a manufacturer would have liked to make an NBAA announcement.

2)Want to keep it hush hush til the very last second..... Maybe NJA management wants to keep it under wraps to keep competitors from planning their NJA bashing tactics. And they'll make an announcement as late as possible. After all if it is the -300, those are already being manufactured so there would be no real wait. If it's something like the -L85, or EMB500, those aren't even ready so it is something that doesn't need to be announced so soon.

Thoughts?

We are currently having "Lasers" installed on a new line of aircraft called "Tye Fighters". We will be deploying these via our "Death Star" in which we hope to reclaim "Market Share". The test run on our "Sales Pitch" will take place later in the year near a planet called "Tatooine"...:D

We are currently having "Lasers" installed on a new line of aircraft called "Tye Fighters". We will be deploying these via our "Death Star" in which we hope to reclaim "Market Share". The test run on our "Sales Pitch" will take place later in the year near a planet called "Tatooine"...:D

I always wondered how the heck you can land those things anyways? ;)

Just one more tactic in providing fodder for all the doom and gloomers ammo for FI until we can no longer hide it.

T-1 guy,

I gotta tell ya....thats some of the funniest sh!% I've read in a long time...

Nice work....

Latest resources

Back