Soutwest Piot open house

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

nightfr8er

I had a Southwest guy in my jump seat the other day, and mentioned that they have pilot open houses every now and then to get to know people and introduce them to the company. He didn't know when the next one might be. Anyone ever been to one or know when the next one might be? Anybody ever heard of these?

What rock have you been under? :) Try doing a search, you will find what you are looking for. Good luck!

crxpilot said:
What rock have you been under? :) Try doing a search, you will find what you are looking for. Good luck!

Easy tiger!

I went to one last month. I believe that was the first of its kind. Lots of good info. There were a lot of folks there, I've heard between 700 and 1000. They talked about the application process, training, future hiring plans, and what it is like to work at SWA. Wasn't much one on one interaction with the pilots and People people because of the large number of turnout. A good time was had by all!

filejw said:
You may want to proof your stuff before you send it in.(piot)

If this was intended for me, thanks for the crituque...just what are you unhappy about on my post.

filejw - do you mean proof the resume and application? What kind of things should be put in/left out? Tell me what you know man!

Thanks.

He was being the grammar police because you inadvertantly left the "L" out of piLot open house.

Gup

God knows how important it is to be a good speller when conducting single engine approaches to low minima.....Give me a freeeeeeking break!!! Are you guys hiring scholars or pilots?

GuppyWN said:
He was being the grammar police because you inadvertantly left the "L" out of piLot open house.

Gup
And the "h" out of SoutHwest... but I didn't want to say anything.

Latest resources

Back