• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Pilot Open House

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Charging $20 at the door will help with that $600,000,000.00 in annual cost savings.

$10 if you hedged your invite 6 years ago.

Looks like somebody didn't pass the interview......

:rolleyes:

You have to pay to go to one of these callsign fests?
I guess we've found a way to increase revenue.

The best feeling in the world is to be able to turn down multiple employers and pick the one you really think is best. Been there and said no. Thanks for the chance. Really heart felt. A great company and may still be in the future. I just don't feel it. I wish you all the luck. I think you are going to need it.

Slow down on the taxi. You're going to hurt someone. Namely ME!

Last edited:
The best feeling in the world is to be able to turn down multiple employers and pick the one you really think is best. Been there and said no. Thanks for the chance. Really heart felt. A great company and may still be in the future. I just don't feel it. I wish you all the luck. I think you are going to need it.

No the best feeling in the world is having someone(namely you) say no and realizing we made a mistake! (thinking you would fit). That my friend is a good feeling! I wonder how you feel a couple years from now? well talk then

When did you interview? What month and date? SWA employees can still look up past interview groups.

When was your decision board?

Which chief called you with the good news?

Inquiring minds wanna know.

You likely won't see any answers because he never made pass the first phase......

Latest resources

Back