Southwest Nonrev question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

chperplt

First of all, you guys are always great to fly on... Thanks!!!

Every time I list for a flight, they give me the record locator and tell me to use on line check in for a security pass. Each time I try and use the on line check in, the system says my reservation is not eligible for on line check in..

Is there a different web site for non rev on line check in, or are the gate agents incorrect about being able to use that system?

Thanks

Southwest NonRev

I check in at Southwest.com for my security document. With your pnr you should be able to do it too. Be sure to check the box by your name after entering the pnr. You can't get a boarding pass though, only the security document.

If that doesn't work call the non-rev listing number and see if they can find the glitch.

shouldn't be a problem to clear security with only your company ID, though - do it all the time in uniform/non-rev attire.

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

Agreed. I never print a security document. Just flash the old ID and you're good to go.

Are you on "the list"

This just happened to me using SWA's Kiosk as a non-rev. I tried to print the security document and it said to see an agent to verify ID. The nice lady at the counter told me my name was on the watch/no-fly list and they had to see my ID and print one manually. This is strange because I don't have any problems when checking in using the Kiosk as a paying pax. In fact I travelled one-way on a ticket purchased only two days prior just the other day and wasn't even selected for additional screening. Things that make you go hmmm.

Latest resources

Back