Southwest next step

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

gmccrj7

So I filled out the application and I was wondering if there was a time frame on the next step on the process for employment. Anyone gotten a phone call?

Well, good luck. I think the interviews won't happen till May, so I would expect calls for those to happen mid/end of April.

Tuesday 9:02am, Lindsey Lang from swa people dept. just called and scheduled me for 3 weeks from today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet.. a chance to be jr. to a bunch of Tranny dudes........

If I remember correctly and the timelines for previous interviews are the same, the calls for interviews generally go out around 2-4 weeks prior. Decision board is usually the month after the interviews and calls to references happen in between. The word we are hearing is interviews will happen in April and May.

Tuesday 9:02am, Lindsey Lang from swa people dept. just called and scheduled me for 3 weeks from today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are well on your way. Not even a new hire and already bashing your coworkers. That should help your chances! Way to go!

I call Bullsh**t on this one. Lindsey works in a different branch of the People Dept. She is not involved in pilot hiring.

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=1046761#post1046761

Isn't this where you claimed to have offers from SWA and JetBlue?? back in 2006??

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back