Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DX Jake

HEY EVERYONE,

I haven't logged into this thing for a while, but I felt compelled to this time.

I just want to let you know, we posted an Assistant Dispatcher position on Southwest.com. It is rumored it won't be there for long at all, so if you're interested please act FAST. I wish you all the best, and hope I haven't offended Mr. Godly Moderator!

Luv, Jake

Southwest hiring? Lets take a poll on how many thousands of applications they get

I say at least 500

Southwest hiring? Lets take a poll on how many thousands of applications they get

I say at least 500

Kittyhawk, I'm not sure if you plan on applying (as I hope you do), but you'd be surprised. Like I said, this post will go down fast (locking out the ability to apply). I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I know it's a tough market out there, and am just trying to do my part.

Good luck.

thanks Jake...... for the info.

MC talkin should workout for the best in the industry, you guys/gals deserve it. Don't let so many anniversaries go by before you belly up to the table again, that last one was brutally long. thanks for the well wishes. Hope to see you sooner than later

Last edited:
8sm... hi... yes there are. As far as how many... I simply don't know. Good luck to you.

I'll add one thing to Jake's statement....

Just because someone is internal, doesn't necessarily mean they're automatically in. In my class in 08 there were more externals than internals, so don't let that worry you.

Wow, you were right about it going fast. I dont even see a posting anymore, and I am just a day late. Bummer

Thanks for the heads up DX Jake. Much appreciated

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back