• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Goes Off Road'n In Chicago

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know it's semantics, but I believe taxiing and landing are two different animals.

Please state 2 instances in which we made the news while taxiing. Thanks!!

When you stopped abruptly to throw off fat passengers and strippers? Great publicity. You will always be #2 in ATL. Get used to it, and an arbitrated SLI.

OYS

I know it's semantics, but I believe taxiing and landing are two different animals.

Please state 2 instances in which we made the news while taxiing. Thanks!!

My response was not to joust with you over what you deem are semantics. Delta, to my knowledge, has had the single incident of the taxiway M landing. SWA, on the other hand, has had three over-runs, BUR, and the two at MDW.

The above information is factual. My observation of SWA crews taxiing at high rates of speed is based on my personal observations. You may confirm or deny it.

T8

My observation of SWA crews taxiing at high rates of speed is based on my personal observations. You may confirm or deny it.

T8

Everything looks fast when you're in an Embraer. The freakin Fuel Truck looks fast.

Delta chumps had to pay for their room/board while in training "until they pass the checkride".... nice.

Like I said before, the only cool thing about Delta is the NWA guys.

LOL. What a great argument...Not!

I paid $200 for an ATL crashpad during my month of training! Big deal. At least I had a spine and didn't spend $6,000 at Higher Power!!! Oh yeah, I got paid while getting my 737 Type! Who's the Chump?

Who's the Chump?

You! You join the ranks of Delta pilots who continue to interject your babble on a Southwest thread. Oh well, welcome aboard and feel free to enjoy our threads. I am well aware that nobody bothers to read any posts about Delto, not that interesting of an airline. And noting worth writing about on the pilot front since 2000.

Delta chumps had to pay for their room/board while in training "until they pass the checkride"

Wow. That's almost as bad as CAL pilots having to do their annual checkrides on their days off, with only 2 hours of pay each day for the privilege.

Latest resources

Back