Southwest Domiciles

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DC10

Could a SW pilot please provide some info to us FL guys regarding how senior / junior each of your domiciles are?

Wonder where ATL will fit into the mix.....

Thanks

They will all be fenced for years but..........

Senior to junior is
  • Dallas
  • Houston
  • Orlando
  • Phoenix
  • Baltimore
  • Chicago
  • Las Vegas
  • Oakland
Gup

I believe Gup gave the list for Captains. For FOs, the latest list (November awards) gives the order as follows:

DAL
MCO
HOU
MDW
BWI
LAS
PHX
OAK

I see ATL going super junior for years after the fences are taken down. Why on earth would you want to move here? I'm born and raised, kind of a different story (or should I say...too stupid to know any better).

I see ATL going super junior for years after the fences are taken down. Why on earth would you want to move here? I'm born and raised, kind of a different story (or should I say...too stupid to know any better).

Maybe, but people have their reasons...... Some see DET or EWR or PHL or OAK or HOU as the cat's meow. I've lived all over the country and every city has it's plusses and minuses, be it weather, cost of living, schools, race relations, diversity, political persuasions, taxes, crime rates, or traffic. Nowhere I've lived has it all figured out (well you just cant improve the WX in some places I suppose).
LUV

Denver will be announced within a couple months...I would suspect it will rise to the top of that list.

Latest resources

Back