• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southern Air Files

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Best of luck to you guys. I have a feeling that the investment fund that owns Southern knows exactly how to navigate you guys through the process and you will emerge stronger and more competitive.

Unlike my employer EIA. They just can't seem to get their act together.

So much for mgmnt now having to abide by your new contract.
Good luck, fellas.

No new contract yet, G!

Besides, they never abided by the old contract; they always seem to interpret the terms in management's favor. Things are just going to get worse.

No new contract yet, G!

Besides, they never abided by the old contract; they always seem to interpret the terms in management's favor. Things are just going to get worse.

You're right! We should stop worrying about management and try instead to get the old crew back together again under one roof!

Or one tent, as all this is really just one big circus !

Can we assume the classic 747s will be gone after this restructuring? Would they want to focus solely on 777 and 744 flying? Obviously too early to know anything or probably even speculate...

Good luck to all involved!

Can we assume the classic 747s will be gone after this restructuring? Would they want to focus solely on 777 and 744 flying? Obviously too early to know anything or probably even speculate...

Good luck to all involved!

I think SA previously announced that the Classics would be gone before the end of the year, this filing will just accelerate those retirements.

Did SA sell their -777s to FedEx???

cliff
DXB

Latest resources

Back