Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

geojet707

Plenty Long & Mighty Dry
Currently seeking SIC for a Part 91 corporate flight operation in South Florida. Strictly an entry level position. Candidate will receive SIC training at Flight Safety or other accredited school. Please forward resume and questions to [email protected].

Position will close on March 1, 2008.

Thanks!!

Currently seeking SIC for a Part 91 corporate flight operation in South Florida. Strictly an entry level position. Candidate will receive SIC training at Flight Safety or other accredited school. Please forward resume and questions to [email protected].

Position will close on March 1, 2008.

Thanks!!
I live near FXE and am currently seeking part-time work alongside my current schedule. Would you be interested in that type of pilot?

I live near FXE and am currently seeking part-time work alongside my current schedule. Would you be interested in that type of pilot?
Russian,

Thanks for the offer. At the moment we have two PT guys. Due to their availability in the last few years, we have decided to just add a FT SIC. If something changes, I will PM you.

How is the 120 treating you?

Russian,

Thanks for the offer. At the moment we have two PT guys. Due to their availability in the last few years, we have decided to just add a FT SIC. If something changes, I will PM you.

How is the 120 treating you?
Thanks, let me know. The 120 and I broke up. She slapped me but I left her for a 727 so I got over it quick!

:D

Thanks, let me know. The 120 and I broke up. She slapped me but I left her for a 727 so I got over it quick!

:D

Congrats! Amerijet? Send me your stuff if you get a chance. I know an operator in BCT that may need some PT help in a 350.

Latest resources

Back