• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sorry PSA..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why blame PSA pilots? Endeavor started it with their 12/4 year caps. PSA is just following in steps behind. I'd imagine other regional airlines will be forced to vote on 12/4 yr caps as well.

Why blame PSA pilots? Endeavor started it with their 12/4 year caps. PSA is just following in steps behind. I'd imagine other regional airlines will be forced to vote on 12/4 yr caps as well.

If Endeavor jumped off a cliff, does PSA have to as well? No.

My jump seat is closed to psa and pinacle or what ever u call your self this week. U watch there will be a back lash to this. Your companys will win contracts but won't win new hires. Why go to a ******************** paying regional when same qualifications are with the majors. Oh and by the way do u think the majors will keep hiring like crazy. I see regionals as costing very little a fraction of the cost of mainline. U watch they will create more ******************** paying jobs flying 76 seat aircraft. By whoring your talent u have helped keep pay and quality of life at a whole new low.

When all other regionals follow, it will still be a great job with crappy pay

Yes... Others may be forced to VOTE IT DOWN. You do realize they voluntarily took concessions during a time of record profitability, right??? Continuing with what they already had would have been a lot better...

61% of you better start formulating an excuse explaining why you would do this... You are going to have a lot of pilots asking. Oddly enough, i bet we will be hard pressed to find anyone that will admit they are part that voted it in.

Anyone here want to man up and admit, and present your case?

Last edited:
My guess is that NONE of the PSA stains will admit to voting for it.

That said, my jumpseat is not a political tool. Anyone who shows up with the proper credentials, attire and attitude will get a ride.

It may not be a quiet trip, however.

Yes... Others may be forced to VOTE IT DOWN. You do realize they voluntarily took concessions during a time of record profitability, right??? Continuing with what they already had would have been a lot better...

61% of you better start formulating an excuse explaining why you would do this... You are going to have a lot of pilots asking. Oddly enough, i bet we will be hard pressed to find anyone that will admit they are part that voted it in.

Anyone here want to man up and admit, and present your case?

They had to feed their family. That's the talk here with my fellow pukes at pinnacle. Every single person I ask voted "no" and I counted more than 400 people. A few of my " friends" said they voted yes.

If Endeavor jumped off a cliff, does PSA have to as well? No.

No, but it sets the new industry standard. The question here isn't if you have to jump off a cliff, it's how far down you are willing to fall. Every airline goes off a cliff in negotiations (as in, things go bad/down). Endeavor set the new low threshold and other airlines want to fall to that level. In a cutthroat regional industry where every regional is competing with each other for the same type of flying with limited major partners, then they will be right up against each other in terms of labor costs.

Latest resources

Back