Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sorry, but this is too good to post in the cargo forum.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Based on all the interest in this......I am happy to announce the launch of my non-profit (tax shelter) venture........... NAMDLA........ North American Man Doll love association.

Subscription details to follow.

I imagine pigs in a blanket is a popular dish at the UPS breakfast buffet.

Sorry cargo dudes, but I've found you are the strangest of pilots.....

Most of us on the cargo side are very normal. You have the 5%'ers at every company.

Is it just me, but I think "Little Stevie" doesn't look like a willing participant.

The problem with our industry is a guy can be a complete weirdo, but he only gets about 2 good looks a year...at recurrent and perhaps a line check. As long as he isn't "unsafe", the mental quirks that develop over time can be more or less left unchecked.

If this guy was in a military squadron, he's be ridiculed quickly back into line or told to get his act together and quit being so "odd".

In an office--he'd likely be considered a weird agent and counseled by a supervisor.

In an airline...well...we just bid around the odd-ducks and let them stew in their own strange juices for years.

I'm all for "live and let live", but I've seen some very strange middle age men in my time in the airline world. I think the lack of direct supervision--one of the great things about being an airline pilot--also allows some to morph off into becoming social misfits.

Mostly agree, but most are just attention w************************* who would have a better outlet in volunteering...better not, child rearing...need willing secks partner...or hobbies. I guess that leaves hobbies.

I've worked with a self-professed alien and someone who drinks their own urine...at work. I prefer the oddballs to the boring garden variety arseholes. They are at least entertaining and less common.

Look at all the douchy tv weatherman gimmicks. They make that steroid infused girl Carrot Top look sedate and talented. There are nuts all around us and some of them have access to weaponry.

"Think about it!" - That gun store owner nut from the movie Falling Down

Four photos of 'Little Stevie' dry humping the thrust levers. One photo of 'Little Stevie' spooning with Captain Steve.

We now know what Brown can do for you.

Anyone else notice "Little Stevie" was the "dirty spoon" in the bedroom shot? I think i threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Mookie

Here's one of Little Stevie helping Big Stevie rub one out..........

Mini-Steve, heh, stop humping the FMS. Okay, honest to God. Why don't you and the FMS get a frickin' room for Godsakes.

and they did

Latest resources

Back