Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sorry, but this is too good to post in the cargo forum.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
this from the UPS doll CA's ipod:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNFCimKlpoQ&feature=related

Big Stevie looks like a guy who wants to participate in Boy Scouts or Little League, but has no children of his own!!!!!!

yeah - I was thinking of the same thing - not long ago when I flew with a mid 50 year old CA, never married and no kids, who told me how he "mentors young men" in his neighborhood.

I moved as far the the right in my seat as I could and left the autothrottles on the whole trip to limit the time my left hand was anywhere near his side of the cockpit.

The CAP guys at my local airport also fall into this category. A few weeks ago I'm in my hangar cleaning the bugs off my bug smasher and I see this 50 something guy in a military outfit (who looks a lot like this doll loving UPS CA now that I think of it) marching around some kids between the hangar rows. Creepy.

Last edited:
Little Stevie should have been flushed down the lav. The last picture should have been his upper half clinging to the toilet seat for dear life while his lower half was gone into the abyss. Sorry kids...

Viewing of the pictures would have sealed the age 60 thing....

Anyone else notice the wedding ring Stevie was wearing? Look at him humping the FMS. Who could Stevie possible be married to?

Wasen't that nutty guy from the Seattle area a UPS Capt?? The one that's on trial for child molestation or something freaky like that!! Sounds like they've got some different folks over there at big brown!!!

Latest resources

Back