Somebody from NJA there to help me?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bombinha

Hi guys I have been reading the interviews experiences from the guys who interviewed for NJA and last 2 or 3 ones said that you shoud not use needle-stripes suit.
What you inside there know about it? Is there really something linked to needle-stripes suit? Buy another suit for me is almost impossible we are talking about almost 500 dollars and I already have one just for interview.
Any clue I am open for suggestions and my interview is coming next week.:confused:

What a #@*&?

It is fine!
Way too much emphasis on irrelevant stuff. I don't think anyone will think you are the member of the organized crime.
Be reasonably well dressed and well groomed to show desire and preparation. They are not looking for the Armani tag in your clothes and the Dress for Succes book in your brief case. There are much more important attributes Netjets wants and needs.
Use common sense (uncommon comodity) and you will be fine.
Good luck!

Interview Suit

Don't sweat it. Just show up looking clean and professional and you'll be fine if you can fly the sim and you know your stuff. When I interviewed, we had a guy there wearing black jeans, cowboy boots, a white shirt, a tie and a black leather bomber jacket. All of us in our dark suits and red ties were wondering what his deal was. When he was called in for the panel interview, he was in there about 15 seconds and we heard the interviewers all start laughing. We thought he was toast, but what he had said was, "first, please let me apologize for the way I'm dressed. When I opened my suit bag this morning to get dressed, I realized I had accidentally packed my tuxedo instead of my interview suit." I'm pretty sure he got hired.:D

Thank you

Hey guys I'd like to thanks everybody for the tips and the words of strenght.

Chairman said:
Myth, we do not hire people base upon there suit..

I guess you don't hire people base on THERE ability to spell either! :rolleyes:

"I guess you don't hire people base on THERE ability to spell either! "

Correct! Since spelling isn't critical to flying an airplane, spelling skills aren't high on the evaluation checklist. However, CRM is emphasized, and pompous wise guys are shown the door.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend... Pompous? Nahhhh, I don't think so... Wise guy? Yes, definitely!:p

However, CRM is emphasized, and pompous wise guys are shown the door.

Wait a minute. Ever since I was a child, I thought the regs REQUIRED at least one pompous wise guy in every turbojet powered aircraft!!!!

Latest resources

Back