Some of Pinnacle's "finest" [from the 9E board]

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the anal wart of this profession doesn't like what I have to say

I'd be proud, too. This no-shame PFT rookie only got ALPA religion after "HE GOT HIS, BOYEEE!" and now he can't let it go, even though he no longer even works for an ALPA carrier.

I'm also assuming he's single, because he spends so much time here spreading 'The ALPA Gospel' that no woman would put up with it, even if she could stomach such a lame backstabber.

With all due respect, if that's the case, then why aren't we hearing of a work-to-rule campaign? Why am I not seeing -900s taxiing slow in ATL? If people aren't scared of management, then show it and put a hurt on them. You want a fair contract? Then fight for it.

How come we aren't seeing all of that at Air Tran? Again, Pot calling Kettle black aren't we PFT_128. I'm sure you tell all your Capts how they should taxi and run the APU all day...TOOL !!!

How come we aren't seeing all of that at Air Tran?

I think you'd be surprised at how militant the attitude has gotten around here lately.

Pinnacle CAs have always had a problem with taxiing way too fast. /quote]
Taxiing out in Mem the other day we were S/E on J and one tried to get ground to let them pass around us on C. I'm sure if we'd had a rear view mirrow he would have been flashing high beams at us.

With all due respect, if that's the case, then why aren't we hearing of a work-to-rule campaign? Why am I not seeing -900s taxiing slow in ATL? If people aren't scared of management, then show it and put a hurt on them. You want a fair contract? Then fight for it.

I don't remember you saying that when you were an ALPA cheerleader at Pinnacle....hmmmmm.

I don't remember you saying that when you were an ALPA cheerleader at Pinnacle....hmmmmm.

As an ALPA rep, I couldn't really tell people to engage in things that could be interpreted as job actions. You know that. But I think you also know (assuming you've figured out who I am) that I was just about the most militant union rep at that company. I wasn't doing a damned thing to go "above and beyond" for them.

As an ALPA rep, I couldn't really tell people to engage in things that could be interpreted as job actions. You know that. But I think you also know (assuming you've figured out who I am) that I was just about the most militant union rep at that company. I wasn't doing a damned thing to go "above and beyond" for them.

That's the problem. ALPA is totally useless. They stand by and watch our jobs go down the toilet. ALPA needs to stand up and put up a fight. Who cares if it's illegal or not. What do we have to lose now?? NOTHING!! And don't tell me ALPA will cease to exist. The New York Transit Workers Union (TWU) stood up and told them where to shove it and looks like they are still around despite the fines and jail time. I will gladly pay a fine (assesment) to show this industry who is in charge. What good is a union if they never stand up to the pressures of management injustice. Might as well not have one.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back