Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Some jerk from Netjets hurt my plane!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
avbug,

Some of these folks live, eat, breathe, and sleep aviation. Even during the "good years" you would be blasted by the talk, chat, bs, gossip, etc, somewhat hard to avoid at the larger airports and FBO's. I would usually avoid the lounge and pilot areas completely at all costs and opt to just take a crew car, drive (drive far), and just get away from the atmosphere until I would need to return for the departure. I was always somewhat thankful that Signature(s) did not enforce the time limit on the crew cars;) . It was always a blessing in disguise to be able to be outside of that circle of the "in folks" who were regulars in the lounge areas. I was the first one to leave the fbo when the opportunity presented itself and would return at the last possible minute so I wasn't surrounded by this. Av, I do see where you are coming from.

It is a shame. It's a shame one can go into a FBO, minding one's own business, and have to put up with it. Ride to the hotel with your folks, and hear nothing but. Sit on the ramp and be approached by your people who just can't shut their mouths about their woes.

You sound about as "social" as I am, I thought I was alone there for many years but I feel a tad better now.:D

Why in the world would you come to these particular threads on this message board forum if you "don't care"? and are sick of it?

Probably because he is sick of it and wants to be left alone and not bothered?, just a thought.

I do wish the entire pilot group well and yes they do deserve better.

Last edited:
Whining goes with the territory AVBUG....

Walk into any crewroom...be it UAL, AAL, USAirways, NWA, DAL, CAL etc etc and youre gonna hear the same ole same old.

We pilots all do the whining thing well whether you make $50K a year or $200K a year (less of that now adays) - the b*tching still goes on so dont think it stops at SIG or any other FBO in the country AVBUG. Regards HF

I run into Netjets guys all the time, and not once have they brought up anything about the current situation. Incidentally, I was in LFT the other week and bumped into a stranded Citation X crew (for MX reasons - what a surprise!), and like Chupacabra mentioned, *I* was the one that brought up the situation at Netjets. We talked awhile about it, but it was nothing but a level-headed, honest conversation about what was going on.

I'm not doubting that Avbug has had his experiences, but I thought I'd share mine to even it out. The Netjets pilot group has been nothing but professional, at least in my presence.

I wish you all the best of luck.

Latest resources

Back