• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sokol Resigns

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No joke. Hansell is now CEO of Netjets. Meat the new boss-same as the old boss. I hope not.

Hopefully he won't hang around long. One can only hope.

How about a vote for one former NJI exec? I know our GLC buddies would like that!

I don't see how Hansell could stay on very long. He couldn't have the slightest clue in what he's doing....

This is truly the best news I've heard all year. I just hope Hansell follows his lead, and quickly, so we can get back to the real business of this company!

I just lifted a glass in celebration. Crossing my fingers that we can put this chapter of NJA behind us.

I agree

RTS is a wonderful salesman and should be able to sell owner shares and marquis shares better than anyone this year. Stock Market is up and RTS will be able to make this work again.
The reason I say it is that for whoever is brought in as upper management ... This company is way more important to me than it is to them. If the company fails they go away to something else but they are still Millionaires or Billionaires. But I am broke and jobless....

Exception is with Santulli, nothing was more important than this company.

The reason I say it is that for whoever is brought in as upper management ... This company is way more important to me than it is to them. If the company fails they go away to something else but they are still Millionaires or Billionaires. But I am broke and jobless....

Very well said and I agree !!!

Sokol ain't going to the bottom of anyone's seniority list

Latest resources

Back