Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So what are United's new proposed rates?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Apparently the NMB has them on a gag order. They aren't allowed to release the rates until they've got a finished TA.

They have to finish the TA first. Everything you have read about the deal is total BS. No one knows anything yet.

Apparently the NMB has them on a gag order. They aren't allowed to release the rates until they've got a finished TA.

I have my doubts about any gag order now that the AIP is in place. I suspect it has something to do with Pierce seeking cover from the resolution passed by his pilots requiring them to see any agreement before their MEC votes on it for member ratification.

I figured it was the typical management tactic to make the press release even though they are not that close (Or everything else is done except the money, which is always takes the longest)

And if their is a TA and the MEC's have voted it would be out, You have to be able to see it to vote on it, unless their is a change a ALPA that states you vote on it now, we'll show you the rest later!

Good Luck,
KBB

Rumor:

1. DAL minus $1 for pay rates
2. DAL Scope
3. Vacation pay 3.25 per day
4. Min Pay per Day 5 Hours
5. B-Fund 16%
6. RETRO 400 Million to be split up with 250 Million at signing and 150 Million at seniority list integration

There is one part that is not included in this rumor, and that is the "100 seat" growth that Delta got (88 717s). At least there was a carrot with growth with the 717s, which are coming and are tied in with the incoming 70 76 seat RJs. (no RJs if no 717s).

Bye Bye---General Lee

I have to laugh at so called reliable sources. I in fact do know and MY source was VERY reliable....my neighbor knows a guy whose nephew was college roommates with the brother of a guy who flies for UAL and knows a fellow pilot who was a classmate of one of the guys who was on the negotiating team when they were new hires together. He says........I better not say as they are trying to keep a lid on it for now.

I have to laugh at so called reliable sources. I in fact do know and MY source was VERY reliable....my neighbor knows a guy whose nephew was college roommates with the brother of a guy who flies for UAL and knows a fellow pilot who was a classmate of one of the guys who was on the negotiating team when they were new hires together. He says........I better not say as they are trying to keep a lid on it for now.

I think I went to college with that guys cousin. He is not telling me anything.

Latest resources

Back