• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jetsi

Zoo Crew
To all of the RTA and FLOPS pilots out there,

I am leaving FLOPS to go to Frontier, starting training on April 12th.

Good luck to everybody. If I have flown with you, give me an email or PM, we can recount good times over a pint. And in a year after I am off of probation I will be glad to help out anybody that wants to come over and join the Frontier Family.

Again, good luck.

Matt Siegrist

Best of luck to you Matt. I know there's more of us getting ready to follow your footsteps out the door!! Enjoy it, I hear from a friend of mine it's a great place to work!!

Adios, Matt. Of course that pint will drank on my days off.;) You must be excited to move back to Denver. As I recall, that is where you wanted to be all along. Talk to you later.

WOO WOO!!!

Another step up the seniority list!

Not that that means much at FO. Good Luck dude!

We have a had a couple head to Frontier also. If you guys don't mind, what sort of experience do you have other than what your profile shows. And what was the interview process lke. Thanks!!

aviationinterviews.com

NJA,

Look there. I am the second one from the top. Was a CFI, 135 Cargo Dog in Commander 500, 135 and Air Ambulance in KA and LJ, then 4 years at RTA/FLOPS.

Thanks everybody. Good luck to you guys. Maybe the seniority jump will let you take a pay cut to go to the Hawker like it would have for me.

Hey Jetsi and Ukipilot,

Do you know if you'll start on the Airbus or the 737-300/200s? Any idea on which fleet you will train? I know F9 is adding A318s and A319s to replace the 737s but some 737s still exist. Good job.

I was told . . .

that I was going to the Airbus. MT said that there was no training on the Boeing going on now. That might change as 737 guys transition to the Bus, but I believe that most new hires will see the Bus as initial.

Hope that answers your question.

Jetsi

Latest resources

Back