Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

belchfire

unpredictable member
and I go out front for a smoke with my coffee. There is this male continental express FA that is wearing so dammmm much cheap stinking aftershave that I had to move upwind so I could even smell my cigarette-the coffee didn't have a chance...I couldn't imagine being in the crew van or the airplane, jeeze!

I'm kind of a MCP and a freightdog and don't have much contact with FA's to start with and really think that the standards regarding FA's should go back to what they were in the '60's (come on guys, go to interior decorating or chef's school and give the gals the cabins back!), if a few men want to push a gally cart what can I do about it...this brave new world has some drawbacks (the odor was so bad that had it been my aircraft I would have taken it up with the individual and if that failed I would have taken it up with inflight) but for the love of allah lay off the stink juice!

Last edited:
Look's like i'm sleeping in the EWR crew room tonight.

I'm sitting R here in EWR as well.... You should come check out the view in the Pres. Club. No stinky male FAs here... Just a bunch of rich old guys with hot a$$ chicks....

Oh...rich old guys with young hot chicks...bet I can't afford the place!!! Got any idea where rich young chicks hit on middle aged broke men???

Hooters....... But seriously... If you get a Plat. Amex card they will give you a free membership to the Presidents Club. I just throw on a polo and wear my work pants. It makes sitting here on reserve much better... Plus your cell phone works.

Don't you guys have a crew room? I can't imagine a company letting their pilots/fas just hang around the terminal in front of pax. Or is the latter the way it works?

Yup... We have a crew room.. No the company doesn't dictate where we go.. As for being in the Pres. Club. I nor any other crew member in there are in uniform. Plus we paid to join it. I have the same rights as any other person there. I don't have a crash pad, and the amenities it offers is great for the few nights I have to sleep in the crew room each month.

Latest resources

Back