SLI. What's fair and equitable.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

el raton

Now that we're going to be one big happy family, let's discuss where we all are going to fit in in this big happy family.

I would think any list with me as number one would be pretty sweet...just sayin'...:laugh:

Okay, enough fun. The goal of sli is to do your absolute best to minimize the negative impact to each pilot's career. It is not possible to make things the same as 100% internal, organic growth. But it must be made as close to that as possible.

Now that we're going to be one big happy family, let's discuss where we all are going to fit in in this big happy family.
el, you know the only guy that's going to be happy is #1. I prefer to let the pilots come up with the solution as opposed to letting Lord Farquaad shuffle the deck then deal off of the bottom.

el, you know the only guy that's going to be happy is #1. I prefer to let the pilots come up with the solution as opposed to letting Lord Farquaad shuffle the deck then deal off of the bottom.

SLI by DOH means most of your first officers upgrade rather quickly after years of stagnating in the right seat. So, I think #1 will have a lot of company at his happy farm.

Last edited:
MccCaskill-Bond Act of 2007 will ultimately be your guiding light, unless by some miracle you guys can come to an agreement.

Sections 3 and 13 of the Allegheny-Mohawk LPPs. Section 3 of the Allegheny-Mohawk LPPs established the fair and equitable standard for seniority integration, stating:

Insofar as the merger affects the seniority rights of the carriers' employees, provisions shall be made for the integration of seniority lists in a fair and equitable manner, including, where applicable, agreement through collective bargaining between the carriers and the representatives of the employees affected. In the event of failure to agree, the dispute may be submitted by either part for adjustment in accordance with section 13.

Allegheny-Mohawk, 59 C.A.B. at 45.

Section 13 mandated arbitration of disputes with employees that arose in this process or under any of the other provisions of the Allegheny-Mohawk LPPs.

SLI by DOH isn't going to happen. That was put out there by management in an effort to instill fear in the Flex FO"s to vote against the union. Time will tell if it is a lie, but the Options pilots have heard their false promises before.

Latest resources

Back