• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SLI. What's fair and equitable.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Regardless of how this list was integrated is immaterial. This was a no win job never has been a successful integration never will be. Where this union failed miserably is letting these self serving pilots that stepped on all our heads have a choice. They made their choice bottom of FJ list and that's where they should have stayed. This Union really F UP this. A lot of union supporters feel the same. KR 1 Union 0

I'm a Captain at Flex, but down around 80% on the new list assuming most of the transfers go back to Options which of course they will. So I could easily end up as a Phenom fo or even furlough fodder if this thing goes south. Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines.

How can you possibly be happy about this list?

Regardless of how this list was integrated is immaterial. This was a no win job never has been a successful integration never will be. Where this union failed miserably is letting these self serving pilots that stepped on all our heads have a choice. They made their choice bottom of FJ list and that's where they should have stayed. This Union really F UP this. A lot of union supporters feel the same. KR 1 Union 0

How do you know that they didn't try? Have you contacted any of the six members asked them that question? I have. You owe it to yourself to ask them before you pop off about something that you don't know about.

Yep, shanes, the biggest problem with the list is the 80 Options pilots that you guys allowed to jump ship. Yep, that's the entire f' up with this system.

(Now that was sarcasm. Nailed it.)

Texas. Try???? Really. There's no trying. They willingly went over there and accepted a FJ number. That's their number no trying to it.

Unlucky.. Better talk to a lot of other pilots that feel the same way. I could give a flying F where I ended up. But to reward those A kisser with a choice is a bigger slap in the face then Ricci has ever given us. I have always said we need a union here but this has turned many supporters against the union and they couldn't afford to lose a 1. KR will be moving towards a decertification vote very soon now. He is sitting home laughing his A off again disgusting what has happened

One last thing. About the trying remark. That should have been a non negotiable..is this how our new contract is gonna read? We tried but couldnt get it.. Already got that contract now. So I guess bargaining is already over. Really thought we were gonna play hardball with this new leadership in place but looks like business as usual. Who got paid off on this one? Sickening. Gotta go puke

Sooo... The FO pilots that interviewed for the large cabin and Red label positions, along with the Flex pilots for the same positions, out of seniority. Now with the new SLI only the FO pilots that took those positions will be punished but the FJ pilots that leap out of seniority will enjoy their seats. Sounds fair!! Funny No seats are shown on the SLI!

First of all. You left Flops on a ploa to go over to fj, jumping seniority numbers on both pilot groups. When you went to fj, you were given a seniority number at the bottom of the fj seniority list.

so what you are saying is, that you not only are pissed that you might have to use the bottom of the fj seniority number that you were given on ploa when you jumped over everybody but you wanted the sli committe to somewhere make up a whole new seniority number for the fj pilot as welll
how could the committe memembers make up a new number for the fj pilot. he didn't move companies, he stayed within fj and used his fj number to jump over fj seniority numbers. he has that live with allso

Yep... I can keep my seat and go to the bottom of the list as punishment but my partner can enjoy his seat next to me and keep his number as he jumped over 50 numbers for the seat. THANK YOU! Can I have another!

Maybe you just need another "day of class devoteed to perfecting the distinguished look. The steely stare and courageous persona that only a (scumbug, turncoat, seniority jumping( Gulstream pilot could have."

(I would have attached the picture and post but I was unable)

What a self serving rightous pos you are.

Latest resources

Back