Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlySacto

Ale User
I know a couple of flight instructors who went into the program and are now looking to get interviews. I think they both have more time than what the program min's were for the "guaranteed interview". Can anyone (Andy?) post some information about what is going on with these people and their interviews that I can pass along? Even a general picture of future interviews/hiring/ EMB-120 vs Jet classes/and lowest times for new hires for the rest of us Skywest hopefuls would be nice.

Thanks!

FlySacto

ha!

I taught at UVSC for 2.5 years. The SkyWest 'bridge' program never materialized, and all they did was offer interviews to people who had signed up and paid for the program. Since they haven't interviewed for a long time, and there are still people in the pool, and CoEx'rs are still first in line, I wouldn't hold my breath for an interview based on the fact that you paid for a now defunct program that never really was anything.

good luck

I called Necia I think about a year and a half ago when I met the "special" minimums for the program. She did return my call much to my surprise and told me I was on the list and that they would eventually (right) get to me. I'm not going to hold my breath.

Latest resources

Back