Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

7dustfan

Gnarly!!!!
Anyone heard anything about SkyWest eventually getting Q400's to replace the Brazilias on certain routes?

yes

It is a possibility - Nothing would happen for quite a while though - they need to see how much the new weights will effect the Bro. I have heard it from a few different people within the company.

-st

Last edited:
Not going to happen we have 14 year leases that we have on airplanes that were signed in 98 so plan on the emb around until 2012.

I'm sure most of (if not all) of those 1998 EMb's are on the UAL side in CA. And I don't think the weight thing is the same out of LAX or SEA as in JAC. Most of the emb's in SLC are well paid for, Plus the ones just sitting around.

However, I don't see us getting any new type any time soon.

HMMMM.... guess the boys from Canada made a sale "pitch" stop out west also. The 400 rumor died very fast for ALG/PDT (what 4-shadowing). Anyway I didn't have much faith in our management making a smart choise.

everyonedoa360 said:
I'm sure most of (if not all) of those 1998 EMb's are on the UAL side in CA. And I don't think the weight thing is the same out of LAX or SEA as in JAC. Most of the emb's in SLC are well paid for, Plus the ones just sitting around.

However, I don't see us getting any new type any time soon.

What about DEN?

AF :)

Latest resources

Back