Skywest Pilots Uphold CAL scope!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
that's gonna leave a mark

I had family at CAL during the strike. He didn't cross. In fact he was so disgusted he quit instead of go back. When I was a kid we used to take lunches down to the picketers at LAX.
Broke his heart to see his friends give in like that, well ex-friends. I still have a list of those who crossed. ALPA may have forgiven it, but I won't.

Well done gentlemen, I applaud you. The only people I have heard against the Skywest crews at CAL were on this website and there is no telling if they are really CO pilots. Most of us understand that the regional guys and girls are only doing their job, so for someone to stick their neck out and say "I ain't flying that" is quite impressive.

Again, well done and thank you!

I had family at CAL during the strike. He didn't cross. In fact he was so disgusted he quit instead of go back. When I was a kid we used to take lunches down to the picketers at LAX.
Broke his heart to see his friends give in like that, well ex-friends. I still have a list of those who crossed. ALPA may have forgiven it, but I won't.

I was 5 years old in 1983. A vast majority of cal pilots have no history w the strike. But thanks for the generalization that I'm a scab...:rolleyes:

The cancellation was listed as "crew disruption" , WTF does that mean? I'm not liking the tone of that.

It means the company is about to severely disrupt that crew's life.

Ask around what happened to the lear guys etc, when the UPS pilots were supporting the teamsters. Low end contract guys, no protection, honoring that dispute.....

Republic or whomever flew a E-170 for CLT to IAH on 1-7-10. We know these guys have no balls.

Why does United and US Air and CAL DAL pay these guys and then compete against them? I know they have a contract, but they award them additional flying all the time? Its great for Republic, they deadhead crew members around their systems to get them to where they need the crew to fly the frontier flights.=NICE United still paying for alot of their fuel for the frontier flying?

Latest resources

Back