• Start date
  • Watchers 13

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
About 10 years ago, I was flying for a drop zone near San Antonio, that is not around anymore. One day, the owner, who had a bit of a sketchy history, asks if i want to fly him in the Twin Bonanza to Laredo and back for a short trip, and so I thought it would be fun.

I am waiting at the FBO, and then he suddenly appears outside, pretty much banging on the window to say we needed to go RIGHT NOW. So we get in the plane, and start taxiing. And then while taxiing, he grabs the mike and makes almost a perfect radio call on unicom about taxiiing out to the runway, which surprised me that he even knew how.

As soon as we landed in Castroville, he was rapidly driving away before I think I had even gotten a chock under the wheel. Found out later he had previously chartered a jet to laredo to bring back two briefcases...

About 10 years ago, I was flying for a drop zone near San Antonio, that is not around anymore. One day, the owner, who had a bit of a sketchy history, asks if i want to fly him in the Twin Bonanza to Laredo and back for a short trip, and so I thought it would be fun.

I am waiting at the FBO, and then he suddenly appears outside, pretty much banging on the window to say we needed to go RIGHT NOW. So we get in the plane, and start taxiing. And then while taxiing, he grabs the mike and makes almost a perfect radio call on unicom about taxiiing out to the runway, which surprised me that he even knew how.

As soon as we landed in Castroville, he was rapidly driving away before I think I had even gotten a chock under the wheel. Found out later he had previously chartered a jet to laredo to bring back two briefcases...

Did you add "my first drug run" to remarks section of your logbook..?

Latest resources

Back