SkyWest open house letters

SA226TC

Total Time
I was just curious if anyone who attended any of the open houses for SkyWest has recieved any type of a letter yet. If so, what did it say? Happy Flying.

skyhogg

Total Time
Word is that the results from all three fairs were going to be tallied before sending out results and invitaions. This is what I've heard, mind you...

SA226TC

Total Time
I have not received anything yet as of the 29th. I attended the conference in LA on the 13th, and when I handed in my things, the lady told me I should hear something in a few weeks. I am guessing that she meant 2 weeks from the Portland open house so they could get everything graded. I guess I will just keep checking the mail.

METARzan

Fellow Aviator
Total Time
4500+
Got an E-mail

Got an E-mail from Camile with a letter attached.

"Dear Applicant,

Congratulations! You have passed the written test. You are now able to continue on to the next phase of the interview process. We will be scoring each applicant individually with emphasis on flight time, equipment flown, written test scores, etc.
You will be contacted at least two weeks in advance to schedule an interview with us. You will also be mailed a packet that must be filled out in its entirety before attending your interview.
Please do not call and ask when you will be interviewed. As you can imagine, we are dealing with hundreds of applicants at this time. However, if you have changes to your email address, phone number or home address, please email those to me as necessary.
Again, my congratulations to you on passing the written test. I look forward to seeing you in Salt Lake City!"

From my experience at the SLC fair. There will probably be hundreds of these sent out. It may be a while before they get to me, but Hey, at least I've got a shot.

Calpilot

Total Time
just got the email!

I just got the same email. At least that puts us a little closer.:)

PositiveRate

Refugee
Total Time
8000+
LAX Fair

has anyone from the LAX fair received a letter or e-mail yet?

avi8tr

Total Time
Hey guy's,

I know calpilot went to the SLC fair, but did the other guy who got emailed by Camille also go to the Salt Lake fair? I got an email from Camille last week thanking me for my updated online resume, and said to update every three months or so. I know I'm probably being paraniod, but that wasn't a kind of rejection letter was it? You know how sometimes they try to let you off gently with gray area letters and cards. Anyway, I know I passed the ATP test, the small one, who knows.

Good luck to the emailed guy's. Hopefully I'll get one too soon.

Av8ter

Bluto

Total Time
>4000
Avi8tr,
reread the first guy's post, he was at SLC too. The email you got is a standard thing when they input your data from your online update. At least, I've received that same email every time after I update. I wouldn't sweat it if I were you.

exeagle

Total Time
I just got the congrats letter from Camielle today. Good luck to all.

socalpilot

"Work Right! Fly Hard!"
Total Time
Post removed because it wasn't appropriate for a public forum.

Last edited:

DruDown

Where's the Runway?
Total Time
+100
I was at the LAX fair and got the e-mail from Camille today as well! Does anyone know when they are looking to schedule interviews? Thanks!
Dru

CaptBuzzard

I'm back!
Total Time
I haven't recieved the e-mail yet, but I think I passed them both. The suspense is killing me too.

Last edited:

sstearns2

Total Time

Hello all,

I don't think that discussing the written questions on a public forum is going to endear you to the interview team.

Good luck to everyone.

Scott

socalpilot

"Work Right! Fly Hard!"
Total Time
I guess I wasn't thinking when I posted my question on a public board. I guess just needed some insight as to how I did. The hardest part is waiting to see the results. Thanks for the info.

Good luck to all dreaming of SkyWest!

JOPILOT

JP
Total Time
7k+
SOCALPILOT

HOW IS THAT SOCAL BLONDE HAIR WORKING FOR YOU?

COG= 5 IN., L8TR G8TR

CaptBuzzard

I'm back!
Total Time
Ya, now that I think of that, it was pretty stupid. Atleast a private message would have been a little more appropriate. One of those times when I wasn't thinking. Anyway, good luck to all.

Tyler Durden

Settn' up franchises
Total Time
Went to the Lax open house and just received the congrats. letter today. Good luck to all