Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MYFpilot

SDSU Super Fan
SkyWest will be hosting a pilot job fair at the hanger in SLC on Thursday, May 12th at 9 a.m.

The job fair will be a meet and great setting, however, as time allows, we will be able to conduct a portion of the interview process that day to those who are prepared.

Please show up, I need some time off

Last edited:
Don't forget your swim suit, flippers, and goggles!

The koolaid tank is pretty deep these days!

Don't forget your swim suit, flippers, and goggles!

The koolaid tank is pretty deep these days!

Only difference between SkyWest kool-aid and ALPA kool-aid is the flavor... and 2%

SkyWest will be hosting a pilot job fair at the hanger in SLC on Thursday, May 12th at 9 a.m.

The job fair will be a meet and great setting, however, as time allows, we will be able to conduct a portion of the interview process that day to those who are prepared.

Please show up, I need some time off

The hanger? Is that a gay bar over there in SLC? Good call by the HR.

Unfortunately the actual message said "meet and great" as MYF posted above--pretty sorry state of grammatical affairs in most of our memos.

The 2% that ASA pilots pay and SkyWest pilots benefit from.

What a dumb, chip on the shoulder, I wish I made better decisions comment. How did those dues treat ya'll before Skywest? I remember a great sea of bitterness. Then you get bought and things turn around. Heaven knows what would have happened had DL let you fade away like Comair. But things got better there and overall morale improved. But leave it to human nature and how quickly you forget. You have an entitlement problem like my ex-wife. You have a job and a good one. Many cant say that. If I drink a bit of kool-aid, it is because I am happy and am blessed to have a job. You say you make things happen over here...really? You dont get anything unless they are prepared to give it to all three. Has nothing to do with your 2%.

What a dumb, chip on the shoulder, I wish I made better decisions comment. How did those dues treat ya'll before Skywest? I remember a great sea of bitterness. Then you get bought and things turn around. Heaven knows what would have happened had DL let you fade away like Comair. But things got better there and overall morale improved. But leave it to human nature and how quickly you forget. You have an entitlement problem like my ex-wife. You have a job and a good one. Many cant say that. If I drink a bit of kool-aid, it is because I am happy and am blessed to have a job. You say you make things happen over here...really? You dont get anything unless they are prepared to give it to all three. Has nothing to do with your 2%.

Facts state otherwise, but OK sport.

Latest resources

Back